Friday, December 21, 2007

Seasoned Beatings y'all!

Photobucket

Oddly, I don't remember the Santa on whose lap I'd sit at the John Martin's Christmas Cave looking like this chap. Maybe it's time for some good ol' fashioned repressed false memory syndrome...

(Speaking of John Martin's: Seeing 'tis the season and all for sloppy reminiscences of times gone by - check out this ad for the former Adelaide giant. I think it's the old North Terrace store. 80s fashions - no. Just - no.)

See yas in '08.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 24/12/07 9:15 pm, Blogger nash said...

Have a lovely Christmas Sam even though it came early this year

ho ho ho
Nash x

 
At 28/12/07 2:37 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello

I love your blog.

Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
I am also a best male blogger
:)
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringlove.com




May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.
www.restoringlove.com




Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

 
At 30/12/07 9:24 pm, Blogger Jacob said...

The above comment demonstrates conclusively that companies who employ spam as a marketing tool don't know shit about how to disguise their spam as genuine comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home