Thursday, August 09, 2007

Like sands through the phwoarrrr glass...

So one of the nice things about working from home is that you get to catch up on your Days and your B&B (no longer your Y&R, unfortunately, but - meh. Most of their characters eventually end up on Bold anyway.)

More importantly, you get to find out that Shawn D Brady has been recast in the form of Brandon Beemer:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...And then suddenly, you forget you're meant to be working. And indeed, your name, age, address and memories for the last 15 years.

According to the ever-reliable OTHER Miss Hilton, Brandon is f**kin' to the Bass. Lance Bass, that is. Lucky sod.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9/8/07 6:06 pm, Blogger Dawei said...

Why would someone like THAT go for Lance Bass? I mean, other than the millions of dollars? Some people have all the luck. It just kills me.

 
At 13/8/07 7:01 pm, Blogger JahTeh said...

Where's the champagne and roses Sam, I've been hanging round this blog for two years now. I've watched it grow from drivel about soap operas to more intelligent drivel about soap operas.

 
At 13/8/07 10:26 pm, Blogger FireHorse said...

Wow, that's a compliment. I wonder what jahteh thinks about your column in SX.

 
At 13/8/07 10:50 pm, Blogger JahTeh said...

Darling Sam, I meant it as a true compliment and if that photo gets me hooked on DOOL again, I'll do something very bad to you.

 
At 14/8/07 10:36 am, Blogger david santos said...

I come to congratulate you with your work, very good, and to desire good vacations to you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home