Monday, August 06, 2007

I can't believe it's not a meme!

Cheers muchly to the mindless munkey for presenting me with a Thinking Blogger Award. You like me! Right now, you really like me!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's how it plays:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

I like to think all the blogs I link are think-worthy and generate much thought and rumination - but as this is a shameless popularity contest, I have to short-list 5. So:

1. not a turtle: Byron, aka Mr Munkey, makes me think, but more importantly often makes me wet my pants in mirth. Which makes for embarrassing times at work but he's worth it.

2. Raw Materials: Adrian hasn't blogged for a bit, and I hope this is rectified soon, as his writing is as elegant and eloquent as his thoughts.

3. Bent My Wookie: There's no real way I can say this without sounding condescending, but here goes anyway: Jacob is wise far, far beyond his 18 years. Probably wise beyond my 2- years, in fact. He's even familiar with the works of Pablo Neruda.

4. Sometimes blue: Superdrewby has some quality personal and political observations wedged between all the sweet, sweet flesh.

5. comicstriphero: On par with Byron for laffs, but I also like to think of CSH as my queer spy in the nation's capital, doing her bit to bring down the Empire. Yeah, that's cool.

Yep, it's love on the interweb - in a non-Gaydar-cruising-on-a-Sunday-afternoon sorta way.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6/8/07 6:44 pm, Blogger Peter Pan said...

Not that there is anything wrong with cruising gaydar on a sunday afternoon ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home