Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Waving a Different Sort of Wand

Well golly - Harry Potter's all growed up, ain't he?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not that I'm into barely legal schoolchildren, of course - I leave that sort of thing to the experts - but can't pretend there's not a small part of me morbidly curious to see the wizard-in-training bare all for Equus, Peter Shaffer's hilarious comedy-of-errors about a 17yo who ritualistically blinds horses (as you do).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Expecto Patronum, indeed.

I now look forward to the screen debut of Emma Watson's growler in Harry Potter in Hermione's Chamber of Secrets.

4 Comments:

At 31/1/07 3:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel...dirty.

 
At 1/2/07 10:45 pm, Blogger Arthur_Vandelay said...

I now look forward to the screen debut of Emma Watson's growler in Harry Potter in Hermione's Chamber of Secrets.

Harry Potter and the Slytherin of Hermione?

 
At 2/2/07 11:36 am, Blogger Jacob said...

I feel dirty also. But only because Daniel Radcliffe isn't nearly as hot as I thought he would be.

 
At 7/2/07 11:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you know in equus, he doesn't just stab horses eyes out, there's weird sexual shit going down too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home