Friday, February 03, 2006

Boys on (Tele) Film

So trying to second-guess, as I am, who's going to be the male star of a 2006 US TV import that all my homo male friends collectively climax over upon but a breath of his name, my money originally was on Wentworth Miller, of Prison Break:

Lately, however, jeans have been creamed in my household by the mere suggestion of the name Horace Calloway, one of Geena Davis' kids in Commander in Chief, played by Matt Lanter.

Not knowing who Matt Lanter is, and therefore confused by otherwise very level-minded and unemotional flatmate's descent into liquified, blubbery madness at the passing thought of Matt Lanter, I decided to consult the electric internet (which thankfully, they now have on computers).

I found this:


Image hosting by Photobucket

Face of a 5y.o on a hot 20 y.o's body. Gee - could that be any gayer?


The disappointing news is that, contrary to rumour, his character is not coming out. Doesn't mean Matt himself won't, though...





I think we have a winner.

9 Comments:

At 3/2/06 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read all of that as 'Yes Sam, Geena Davis IS hot, and there SHOULD be a woman president'

It's called selective homoreading.

It's what i do when really gay conversation is going on. I learnt in from the Lesbian Survival Guide.

In all seriousness, my flatmate Steve does like him a bit of the presidents son. So he gets our collective vote, i guess.

 
At 3/2/06 3:30 pm, Blogger Sam said...

Way to go Bec, you so picked up my subliminal lesbian propaganda in this. I honestly didn't think anyone would!

If you read really closely, you'll also see "Ani diFranco's minge is hot" and "Amelie Mauresmo makes me moist" :P

 
At 3/2/06 4:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.

Hey, at least your propaganda is factual. Ani's minge IS hot!

Oh Ani, when will she/we learn?

 
At 3/2/06 5:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I cried when I heard about the writers' obstinance in failing to out Adorable Horace. But I'm not sure I can be included in the 'jeans have been creamed' expression when we all know I wear denim about as often as I get a haircut.

Nonetheless my money would have gone on Captain Hero, *insert lesbian subtext here* specifically his "digitally minimised package" from season 2 of Drawn Together.

 
At 3/2/06 5:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Sam really, another baby boy plastic yank. Whats the betting he uses "Veet" allover, has vitemised juice for brekkie and can't spell Weetbix.

 
At 3/2/06 7:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The winner of the spelling mistake, gets to go out with him! But I get to go out with Heath.

 
At 3/2/06 10:38 pm, Blogger JahTeh said...

Back off Bazza, you'll get your hairy footballers when the game starts. In the meantime Sam has actually posted someone who brings out the drooler in everybody. Well done.

 
At 5/2/06 7:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jahteh. Who would fancy a bloke with TITS! Who puts Johnsons baby powder on his "private" parts, really! The real thing, not a manufactured item.

 
At 6/2/06 4:54 pm, Blogger JahTeh said...

I've never heard of a Johnson's Baby Powder fetish, Bazza, is that an experience you want to share with us :)
As for the tits, I'm sure it's just the way he's folded his arms over his six pack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home