Friday, October 14, 2005

Correction

I've taken down my recent posting on Michael Kirby/Bill Heffernan.

While I think that some people have completely misunderstood or distorted the points I was trying to make - and anyone who's ever met me or read more than one posting on QP will know that promoting negative stereotypes about homosexuality and paedophilia is not my thing - I appreciate the posting was potentially upsetting or offensive and perhaps not appropriate for publication on the Net. So it's gone.

3 Comments:

At 14/10/05 10:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam. Your forgiven dear!Although for a moment thought you may be going through the change.

 
At 14/10/05 6:24 pm, Blogger JahTeh said...

You did the right thing twice and I've read all your posts.

 
At 16/10/05 12:33 am, Blogger Unknown said...

You certainly have my 'blessing' mate. I'm glad you took it down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home