Friday, May 20, 2005

Happy Birthday blah blah

Da da da da to me, I'm a hundred and three, I look like a monkey and I smell like cat wee...And so forth.

How's this for a birthday pressie - an email from the great dame herself, Tell Us About It Janet:

Sam,

Thanks for the link. Diversity is indeed grand.

Cheers,
Janet Albrechtsen


----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Butler
To: http://us.f322.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=janeta@bigpond.net.au
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 3:58 PM
Subject: blogging

Janet,

In light of today's strong recommendation of bloggers, I thought you might be interested in checking out mine:

http://queerpenguin.blogspot.com

and specifically this posting:

http://queerpenguin.blogspot.com/2005/05/dont-tell-us-about-it-janet.html

Cheers,

Sam



Who'd've thunk it, eh?

I wonder how long I can keep turning 23 before I look silly...

9 Comments:

At 20/5/05 1:09 pm, Blogger Miss Ember said...

*cough*splutter*wheeze*

Wow, that post really cheered up my sick day!

Happy birthday, ol' boy!

Lots of lav,

Miss Ember
xox

 
At 20/5/05 1:34 pm, Blogger Sam said...

Ta muchly Miss E - and hope the spluttering subsides. I've been doing a bit of that myself the last couple of days too. Maybe it's an allergic reaction to this age!

 
At 20/5/05 4:41 pm, Blogger Sam said...

Cheers sjusju and indeed she does. Thing is, she is right that diversity is indeed grand - I'm just not sure she actually believes this.

 
At 20/5/05 4:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Sam I never knew you were that old, wait until I tell them down the Mars Bar tonight. Still luv! your a few years away from your zimmer.

 
At 21/5/05 5:26 pm, Blogger Nic White said...

Happy birthday :)

 
At 22/5/05 4:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many happy returns Sam, from one who must be ready for a zimmer. May you enjoy a few more quarter C's.

 
At 23/5/05 9:39 am, Blogger Sam said...

Thanks Ron (and Stonie). Sadly I only did get plenty...of presents. I guess I must be losing my touch at twenty...erm...three. Yeah.

 
At 23/5/05 11:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible for an ABC board member to also be employed by the broadcaster? I was just considering the possibility of Janet being the next host of Media Watch. *dies*

 
At 23/5/05 11:54 am, Blogger Sam said...

'Tis the movement of Stuart Littlemore turning in his grave I feel 'neath my feet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home