Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I'm All Going on a Summer Holiday

I have this terrible sin to confess. I hope I'm not judged too harshly for this sin.

OK, here goes: I'm of a certain age now - let's say, between 19 and oh, 57 - and I have never been overseas. Ever. Scandalous, I know.

All this is about to change, however, as I've just booked a return flight to the UK for June/July. The trip will take in visits to London (obviously), Spain, Italy, France (well, Paris) and then back to UK, particularly Brighton as I hear it's very gay that time of year.

After months of all the love stories I was hearing from my friends O/S and getting all postal with jealousy, I decided the time was right to go visit them and see what all the fuss is about.

Any advice, warnings, predictions, visions, prophecies and/or wealthy Italian counts' phone numbers you might wish to offer will be muchly appreciated.

3 Comments:

At 6/4/05 5:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KY - never leave home without it.

Oh, I was going to say something about Asia but you're not going there.

I will say it anyway - when their condoms say XXXL they are just having an ego trip! They really hurt (I mean the tight condoms!).

 
At 7/4/05 9:36 am, Blogger Sam said...

Righto dark, I'll stow you safely in the overhead compartment. Well pretend you're my...cat? Son? *shrugs*
(PS - Your site - like, site site, not blogsite (not that that's not cool too) - looks frantabulous!)

 
At 9/4/05 4:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... you will be judged particularly harshly for such a sin, my friend. Particularly harshly. We'll make that penguin fly yet...

Nevertheless, I do hear that Spain's TOTALLY the place to be in June. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home