Thursday, March 31, 2005

Anyone for Tennis?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


OK, lazy afternoon gratuituous eye-candy posting. Vaguely related to my life in that last weekend I managed to get locked inside a tennis court. Unfortunately it wasn't with Marat Safin. *sigh*

And while we're on tennis: I've had about half a dozen different sources point out my resemblance to Roger Federer:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I report, you decide.

What a self-indulgent posting this is. Bad QueerPenguin. Bad!

4 Comments:

At 31/3/05 4:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You narsty parsty you!

 
At 1/4/05 9:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... they're both as hairy. No wait. Sam's hairier.

 
At 1/4/05 10:06 am, Blogger Sam said...

Oi! Some of us have discovered Veet OK? I can't help it if I have furry Cretan ancestors...

 
At 1/4/05 8:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I report, you decide"? Sounds worringly like one of the catchphrases used by Fox News.
If you're looking for a celebrity double, I would've thought McMahon was closer. Julian that is, not William or Sonia. By the way, good work on the blogs. LAck of postings don't mean they're not read and appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home