Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Good News Day

Golly - feelin' the love today!

MonkeyBoy brings down the cruise liner with him. Bill Clinton, 2008's First Lady? I can see it now;

Britters might now actually live to see her 30th;

Science and common sense triumphs over the flat-worldists (well, half-way there anyway);

And another tiny sparkle added to the ever-so-faint glimmer of hope that we may yet have a new administration before 2093, after all.

Yep - I'm gonna do that Happy News Wednesday Dance!

...

(I just did it then. You can't see it on account of this being a blog. Duh.)

2 Comments:

At 8/11/06 10:31 pm, Blogger M-H said...

I saw that! Just a tiny flash of a jiggle. You had to be quick.

 
At 8/11/06 10:34 pm, Blogger comicstriphero said...

Yeah, I've been wondering what this feeling of happiness that I've been having was about. Haven't felt this way since about November 2000 (the hanging chads!!)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home