Friday, February 24, 2006

Why Do The Following Persons Exist?

...In a world whose oxygen levels are dangerously depleted as more and more rainforest area is cleared, why exactly are these people permitted to continue enjoying the privilege of oxygen at the expense of everybody else?
Image hosting by Photobucket



(Gotta say I have some sympathy here though. The poor creature is looking more and more like its mother as it ages.)

Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket

And, of course,

Image hosting by Photobucket

Any further information as to these persons' purpose, function and/or reason for removing the precious planet of valuable oxygen will be appreciated.

7 Comments:

At 24/2/06 4:29 pm, Blogger Sam said...

I agree with all of this... EXCEPT Scarlett! After seeing "Match Point" this week, I reckon she's a pretty top actress.

But Angela Bishop, blah. Die.

 
At 24/2/06 5:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only know one, as her dad owns the Hilton hotel in Mudgee.

 
At 24/2/06 11:57 pm, Blogger JahTeh said...

You forgot Naomi.

 
At 25/2/06 5:05 pm, Blogger Jellyfish said...

I like how your Paris photo has been autographed. That's a nice touch.

But - Scarlett? Really?! I mean, my feeling towards her are about 9.5 on the 'Die Bitch Die Jealous-o-Meter', and I'm sure she's an A-Grade meanie - but I don't think you can deny she's really talented.

 
At 25/2/06 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One problem Sam - you forgot Holly Brisley! CW

 
At 27/2/06 10:34 am, Blogger Aethlos said...

i recognize ONE of these people... but i'll take your word about the rest of them. :)

 
At 27/2/06 10:41 am, Blogger Sam said...

Sorry Aethlos, they are all admittedly parochially local "celebrities". I may go international for the next posting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home