Monday, April 16, 2007

Too gay to function?

OK, I think I've officially outgayed myself.

Last night, I spent over $200...on Tupperware....at a Tupperware party...hosted by Portia Turbo...which was followed by a supper of mushroom quiche...and champagne.

Even I find that offensively faggy. Christ, it was fun though. Portia knows her shit - and her audience. And I had no idea just how diverse Tupperware is! There's a Tupperware product for almost every cooking, storing and entertainment need (well, 'entertainment' within reason. There isn't a Tupperware vibrator or anything, at least not one in the catalogue or demonstrated by Portia).

Sure, it's overpriced. Sure, I probably didn't need $200+ on the shit. Sure, I've been suckered in by classic pyramid selling. But Portia-hosted Tupperware parties are So Hott Right Now (it's what all the cool kids in East Sydney are doing, doncha know). I'd strongly recommend them.

Now I'm off to buy Callea's CD, not eat for two weeks and then go to a foam party at Arq. The bar for faggotry has been set to fabulous new heights.

UPDATE: Jacob offers a highly scientific questionaire to conclusively determine one's faggoticity rating. Check it out.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 16/4/07 12:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you didn't join the Mathletes. That would be social suicide.

 
At 16/4/07 2:07 pm, Blogger head blogger said...

Sorry about that Sam. If it wasn't for me, James would never have been converted and you'd still have $200+ on your credit card to buy over-priced drinks at Stonewall or Arq. Glad ya had fun though - Portia's a hoot isn't she?

 
At 16/4/07 2:24 pm, Blogger Jacob said...

Faggotocity, Best. Word. Ever.

Thanks!

 
At 16/4/07 2:30 pm, Blogger Sam said...

Absolutely Margeaux - she's a frightfully amusing lass.

I fear James and Mamma James are becoming Tupperholics, however...

 
At 16/4/07 6:08 pm, Blogger FireHorse said...

Sam, will you pleeze post photos of you surrounded by your faabuulouus tupperware. Did you buy the burger stacker or the milk shaker?

I only remember this from my mums 70's purchases.

Pleeze post photos.

 
At 17/4/07 5:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam. You sound so domesticated. I went to an Enjo party and spent over a $100 on cleaning items, I only wish I had known about before.
Our Lattey is now like a palace, even a Queen could eat off the floor!

 
At 17/4/07 8:58 pm, Blogger Adam said...

Did you get one of those bowls that sort of compress themselves into a flat shape for storage?

I've always been inordinately impressed by those.

 
At 18/4/07 4:54 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Miss Eagle thinks this hysterical. I her long and ancient life, Miss E has only managed to attend two Tware parties. Highly amused that this is now a hot and gay thing to do. Will be posting on this at The Trad Pad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home