Monday, July 25, 2005

Bits n Bobs

A couple of things: A slightly belated cheers, thanks a lot to John over at Seeking Englightenment, for his absolute courage confronting Bill "Bash-em high" Muehlenberg from the Australian Family Association in an intelligent and dignified manner. A true class act, John. I salute you.

Okay, now back to me.

I've just had a couple of Euro pics scanned (yes, yes, burn the heretic at the stake who still doesn't have a digital camera).


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's me at the Fontana di Trevi. I guaranteed my return to Rome by throwing a Euro into this fountain, as well as finding my life partner by throwing in another two (although being Rome where Catholicism works so hard to eradicate and deny homosexuality, it probably just means I have a guaranteed wife. Oh the irony.)

If you haven't yet noticed one very wrong thing about this photo, allow me to elaborate: as often happens, I have no freakin eyes and look like a contented zombie. But still somehow this is the best one of all those taken of me when I was in Europe. Grrr.

This is why I don't like appearing in photos all that often. And why some might consider me shallow.

5 Comments:

At 25/7/05 12:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But even without the eyes, you're cute... ;)

 
At 25/7/05 2:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam. You shallow! heaven forbid child!! your as deep as the Trevi fountain.

 
At 28/7/05 5:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lovely photo QP. With those beautiful eyes and the light on the fountain behind you, you look just like Naomi Robson's love child. JT

 
At 28/7/05 10:23 pm, Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

Anonymous has obviously not seen Naomi up close - QP would need a whole lotta Botox to look like HER love child ( or any child of hers really).

It is a great pic, great T, fab fountain - what an iconic spot. Those Romans don't muck about. XXX brownie

 
At 29/7/05 11:45 am, Blogger Sam said...

If I were Naomi Robson's love child, I would make it my life's business to have matricide removed from the statute books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home