Thursday, February 17, 2005

Gratuitous Self-promotion #2

To queerfictioneer (hi) and anybody else who might be interested: Loose Lips, the UTS anthology featuring my story Nadir, can be found in all good rubbish bi - BOOKSHOPS! Abbey's, the Co-Op, Gleebooks, Berkelouw and Ariel are bookshops in Sydney that have sold it before and may still be able to order it in.

Dexter Hannon's Guide to Auto-Maintenance, the other short story anthology in which one of my stories, His Bedroom, is published, is a bit trickier to track down but check out the publisher's website and follow the "Books" link.

I thought about putting my creative stuff onto the site but I'm pretty nervous about net pirating, copyright etc. More than happy to email stories to people who ask, however. Cheers.

1 Comments:

At 21/2/05 2:15 pm, Blogger Zoe said...

You're wise to protect your rights. My ex won a short story competition at Uni. A couple of years later someone changed the names - to our real names - and stold it to Penthouse.

Not nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home